We’ll post a few times a month on relevant research, timely topics, tips from the kitchen and frequently asked questions. To join the conversation, please check out our facebook page.
*The information on this blog and website is for informational purposes only. It is not meant to replace careful evaluation and treatment of a child. If you have concerns about your child’s eating or nutrition or growth, consult your child’s doctor.
- Is STEPs+ Approach “Enough” for Children with Complex Developmental or Medical Challenges?
- Facilitating (Not Forcing) Your Child’s Eating (Extreme Picky Eating Edition)
- Trust Your Turtle: Patience with Picky Eating Progress
- Confessions of a Mommy Feeding Therapist
- REFERENCES for ASHA 2016: Provision of Feeding Intervention in the Context of Responsive Feeding