- Feeding Therapy Approaches Differ When Children Struggle to Eat: Find the Right Help for Your Family
- Is STEPs+ Approach “Enough” for Children with Complex Developmental or Medical Challenges?
- Facilitating (Not Forcing) Your Child’s Eating (Extreme Picky Eating Edition)
- Trust Your Turtle: Patience with Picky Eating Progress
- Confessions of a Mommy Feeding Therapist
"he'll grow out of it" allergies anxiety autism spectrum away from home chewing children cooking dinner division of responsibility doctors easy dinner extreme picky eating family-style family meals feeding therapy language low appetite manners mealtime mealtimes milk no pressure oral motor development parent experience picky eating pile-on positive mealtimes research responsive feeding school selective eating sensorimotor skills sensory integration STEPS+ toddlers